- RCDE Academy Baghdad (Iraq)
- RCDE Academy Göteborg (Sweden)
- RCDE Academy Helsinki (Finland)
- RCDE Academy New Jersey (USA)
- RCDE Academy Rabat (Morocco)
- RCDE Academy Saitama (Japan)
- RCDE Academy Shanghai (China)
- RCDE Academy Stockholm (Sweden)
- RCDE Academy Johannesburg (South Africa)
- RCDE Academy Tripoli (Libya)
- RCDE Academy Wuhan (China)
- RCDE Academy Cairo (Egypt)
RCDE Academies are a network of football academies, the objective of which is to spread the RCDE training methodology internationally. Our history shows an organisational model based on professionalism and success in professional football coaching.
We offer the possibility of improving the different abilities of local players, always under the supervision of an RCD Espanyol de Barcelona Academy Director.
Organised by a club with over 100 years of history as a local partner, working together.
Constant contact and support from the club.
The same knowledge, tools and philosophy as RCDE's professional youth teams.
An academy with a focus on sporting development, and on offering improvement for all participants.
Sporting training is used as an integration method for children, developing values such as respect, ambition, unity, passion, effort, cooperation and discipline.
Able to be adapted to the culture and conditions of the area.