Ticket information: Getafe vs Espanyol
Away tickets are available for members for €40
Tickets are now available for RCD Espanyol’s away match at Getafe FC on Sunday 15th January (kick-off 2pm CET).
The Club will have tickets on sale exclusively for members with the renewed membership for the 2022/23 season at a price of €40 in the away end. You can only buy one ticket per card, solely and exclusively for the card holder. The entry may not go to another person.
Tickets can be purchased through this link from Saturday 7th January at 11pm CET until Wednesday 11th January at 6pm CET. We remind you that the ticket will be in the member's name and cannot be changed.
Important: The ticket(s) will be sent by email to the member who made the purchase. In case of being part of a joint purchase, only the person who made the purchase will receive the tickets.
The club will not manage the trip.
Only one ticket will be sold per member, who must provide name, ID and member number. Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
The mandatory conditions for the sale of these tickets are the following:
- Tickets will be sold to RCD Espanyol de Barcelona fans who do not belong to ultras groups or have previously participated in violent acts or are penalized.
- Each ticket is nominal, personal and non-transferable. In the turns of access to the stadium, the presentation of the DNI will be required together with the ticket and the name and surname of the person on both documents must match.
- Children under six years of age must also purchase a paid ticket.
- Access to the stadium with symbols of any ultra group or emblems, legends or political, racist, xenophobic slogans or those that incite violence or denigrate people or entities will not be allowed.
- Objects specifically prohibited by the Sports Law will not be allowed to enter the stadium. Likewise, banners or flags with sticks (regardless of their size or material) will not be allowed into the stadium.
- RCD Espanyol de Barcelona will inform all its fans of these mandatory measures.
- All these measures are aimed solely and exclusively at preventing violent individuals or groups from infiltrating RCD Espanyol de Barcelona fans who are on the move.