Ticket information: Athletic Club vs RCD Espanyol
Tickets for the Copa del Rey tie are available to members for €45
Tickets are now available for RCD Espanyol’s away trip to Athletic Club on Wednesday 18th January (kick-off 8pm CET).
For the Copa del Rey round of 16 clash, tickets are on sale exclusively to members for the 2022/23 season priced at €45 in the away end. You can only buy one ticket per member, solely and exclusively for the name holder. It is not possible to enter under a ticket in the name of someone else.
Tickets can be purchased through this link until Monday 16th January at 6pm CET. We remind you that the ticket will be in the member's name and cannot be changed.
Important: Tickets, once purchased online, will be collected at the Members’ Service Point (PAS) at the following times (all CET):
- Friday 13th January: from 10:30am to 2pm
- Monday 16th January: from 10:30am to 2pm and from 3:30pm to 6pm
- Tuesday 17th January: from 10:30am to 2pm. and from 3:30pm to 6pm
The club will not manage the trip.
Only one ticket will be sold per member, who must provide name, ID and member number. Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
The mandatory conditions for the sale of these tickets are the following:
- Tickets will be sold to RCD Espanyol de Barcelona fans who do not belong to ultras groups or have previously participated in violent acts or are penalized.
- Each ticket is nominal, personal and non-transferable. In the turns of access to the stadium, the presentation of the DNI will be required together with the ticket and the name and surname of the person on both documents must match.
- Children under six years of age must also purchase a paid ticket.
- Access to the stadium with symbols of any ultra group or emblems, legends or political, racist, xenophobic slogans or those that incite violence or denigrate people or entities will not be allowed.
- Objects specifically prohibited by the Sports Law will not be allowed to enter the stadium. Likewise, banners or flags with sticks (regardless of their size or material) will not be allowed into the stadium.
- RCD Espanyol de Barcelona will inform all its fans of these mandatory measures.
- All these measures are aimed solely and exclusively at preventing violent individuals or groups from infiltrating RCD Espanyol de Barcelona fans who are on the move.