The training facilities are where the different teams of RCD Espanyol carry out their practice sessions and where they play the league and Cup games. 20 km away from RCDE Stadium, the facility has 2 football grounds of natural grass, 3 grounds of artificial grass, 1 training ground for goal-keepers and all the necessary facilities to provide the players with the best equipment.
Children of the Club Football School also train and play there in local competitions. At summer time, we organise campus a and football, leisure and education go hand in hand thanks to the collaboration agreement that the club has with Turbula School. This school is in walking distance from the training facilities.
- 60.000 m2 area
- 2 football fields of natural grass (107 x 68 m)
- 2 football fields of artificial grass (90 x 63.5 m)
- 7 football fields of artificial grass (60 x 33 m).
- Goal-Keepers natural grass training field.
- Multi Sports activities field of artificial grass.
- Stands of second training ground (1.200 seats)
- Main ground stands (320 seats)
- Artificial grass grounds stand (320 seats)
- 7 Team's changing rooms.
- Coaches changing rooms.
- Referees changing rooms.
- 7 modular changing rooms.
- Materials storage room.
- Medical Services.
- Restaurant – cafeteria for 80 people.
- RCDESTIL Shop
- Parking with capacity for 150 cars.
- General Club and School Offices
Antiga Ctra. de Mataró, 76-122.
08930 Sant Adrià de Besòs (Barcelona)
- From Monday to Friday: 9.30 am to 3.30 pm and 5 pm to 8 pm
- How to get there?
- Metro: La Pau (L4 o L2), Verneda (L4)
- Bus: 44, 43, 42, B-21, B-23, B-25
- Car direction Besós Ronda Litoral: Exit 26 (Sant Adrià, Port Fòrum Sant Adrià, La Mina, Llull)
- Car direction Llobregat Ronda Litorial: Exit 29 (Verneda, Sant Adrià, Rambla Guipúscoa)