12 de march de 2020
Implemented measures after the second Crisis Committee meeting.
RCD Espanyol de Barcelona held this morning the second meeting of the Internal Crisis Committee constituted last Tuesday as a consequence of the Coronavirus.
The following decisions were made at this morning's meeting:
- The stage that the first team started yesterday at the Torremirona facilities is suspended. The training of the first team will resume next week when all the hygienic-sanitary measures are fully guaranteed. In this sense, a personal action protocol will be distributed among all involved members of the staff at all levels to minimize the risks of contagion.
- On the other hand, minimum services will be established in the Dani Jarque Training Complex to carry out recovery treatments for those players who are currently undergoing some type of medical monitoring.
- Teleworking is implemented as of Monday in the entity, thus avoiding travel and individual contact to minimize risks.
- The club will recommend, together with the Federacion de Peñas, the postponement of all social and solidarity events that are scheduled in the next fifteen days.
- RCDE Stadium Member Service Point (PAS) will only answer inquiries by phone or by email while they will be closed to the public.
- The club suspends the sale of tickets for the next matches until the evolution of the competition is known.
- The amount of sold tickets for the match against Deportivo Alavés will also be refunded.
- It should be recalled that the measures agreed at yesterday's meeting regarding the training facilities are still in force, as well as the suspension of sports activities in schools, training football, women's football, and Espanyol B. May we remind that there are still in force access restrictions to our facilities for the general public. It should also be noted that the guided tours to the ground have been suspended.
- The club will continue to keep all our fans and supporters informed of all events that will take place in the days to come.