Football evolves day by day and the coach training is increasingly important. RCD Espanyol actively believes in the development and updating of knowledge and that is why it gives the opportunity to get into the awareness through our club for all those coaches and football fans.
For years, our youth academy has been an European reference and we strongly believe now is time to make our way of working well-known.
The formative proposal offered by the club is very broad so that each one can choose the form that is most profitable.
Coach lesson: Opportunity to identify the know-how. This training adapts the contents and the length in each group. The courses offered are:
- Structure and operation of youth academy (DOR)
- Youth academy training methodology (Technical-tactical area)
- Programming physical preparation in grassroots football (Conditional area)
- Specific training for goalkeepers (goalkeeper area)
- Psychological preparation for competition (Psychology area)
- Video-analysis (Audiovisual area)
All lessons are given by the heads of each area of the DOR. The DOR is the Optimization and Performance Department of youth academy.
- Aimed at: groups of coaches who would like to have the knowledge of how to work in the youth academy.
- Method: On-site class (Dani Jarque's Training Facilities)
- Language: English, Catalan or Spanish.
- Length: Adaptable according to the needs of each group. It can vary from one hour to 7 days of training.
- Activities: Theoretical and attendance to trainings.
- Optional: Certificate of attendance, RCDE coach kit. Possibility of interpreter (Chinese, English, French and Japanese).