We offer the opportunity to organize Camps with the shield and the methodology of RCD Espanyol, with coaches of the club experienced for these events. The goal is to offer players and goalkeepers the chance to train and improve some skills in our camps. You will undoubtedly enjoy our way of understanding football. You will discover why our training methodology is well-known recognized all over the world.
Dani Jarque's Training Facilities, Barcelona
In recent years, the RCD Espanyol has launched the Technical Camps, which is aimed at both players and goalkeepers and it is held three times per year (Easter Week, summer and Christmas).
Some characteristics of this camps are:
- Training groups are small
- He trains in artificial grass fields of last generation
- Camps coaches are trainers of our youth academy
- Technical exercises improve individual skills
To improve technical and tactical aspects, like coordination or physical abilities, our coaches await you in the training sessions at the Dani Jarque’s Training Facilities.
- In previous editions, camps have been made in:
- Seu d'Urgell
- Borges Blanques
- Sant Pere Pescador
The training method is exported to any point on the planet. You can discover the way of doing and being of RCD Espanyol coaches.
We export our knowledge, with experienced coaches. Aimed at all kind of groups, teams or schools. The Camps are from five days to two months depending on the needs.
- 2 training sessions (90 minutes) per day with a RCDE coach
- Participation certificate for each player
- Raffle for participants of a shirt signed by the main squad players
- RCDE training kit: shirt, pants and socks.
- 20% discount on RCDE products such as balls, pens, backpacks, etc.
- A training clinic for coaches with the title: RCD Espanyol training method.
- A tactical training clinic for players and coaches.
- Ratio: RCD Espanyol coach for 20 players.
- In previous editions, Football Camps have been made in:
- Ivory Coast